RemekTek offers the following design technologies:
- Content Management Systems(CMS), based on PHP/MySQL platform
This design facilitates easy updates from any web connected PC, after logging in to the site. This platform runs on Linux servers.
- NetObjects development environment.
A template driven, very powerful and versatile web development environment. The site produced by this methodoly can be deployed on both Windows and Linux servers.
- E-Commerce development on Java based site design. Again a template driven environment. Items can be loaded from Excel tables, and features include payment gateways and sophisticated security measures.
- Search Engine Campaigns - Everyone wants to be #1 in Google searches! However a more cost effective and wise strategy is to carefully craft campaigns to place your site in the top 5. RemekTek can organise and manage Google campaigns to achive this in a cost effective manner.Read more...
- Consulting - RemekTek also provides web design consulting, whereby we can advise on client's existing sites.Read more...
Similarities between web design and paper publishing:
- Both require careful PLANNING for structure and content
- Both require COPY (which is publishing slang for the printed words)
- Both require IMAGES for illustrations
- Both can be critical for your company's projected image to your costumers
Differences between web design and paper publishing:
- Lead time on web is often shorter than publishing
- Web sites can be updated with no costly wastage of obsoleted printed material
- It is possible to a site Look & Feel without needing to redo the CONTENTS
We have created an example e-commerce demo called iShop, where you can have a look at one example of an on-line shop. You can actually place a pretend order without committing to purchase anything in real life, and you will then see the order generating process.
To check it out, click this link: iShop
RemekTek CMS (Content Management System) web designs are based on one of our range of templates. To see all templates, please click this LINK (opens in new window). Note: this page is 4.5MB, so only open it if you have a fast connection!
A few examples...